Did You Know?
· One in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer?
· That Europe bans more than 1,370 toxic chemicals from their personal care products and the U.S. only bans 11?
· “Safe,” “organic,” and “natural,” does not mean your products are free of toxic chemicals?
· That according to the President’s Cancer Panel, only 10% of cancer is genetic and 90% is caused by environmental factors?
· Human skin is our largest organ?
· Your personal and home care products likely contain carcinogenic ingredients, neurotoxins, endocrine disruptors, and allergens that could be hazardous to your health?
Wellness And Recovery Kits
In October of 2019, Notes4Hope began distributing our Wellness And Recovery (WAR) Kits to Bay Area breast cancer patients in treatment.
The WAR kits feature curated items that provide comfort and education by swapping out daily-use products with clean, non-toxic versions, including skin items verified by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) Skin Deep database. These kits are made possible through generous donations from people like you, and are free to all recipients.
Representative List of WAR Kit Items:
Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips Book
Soft Bamboo “Cozy Socks”
Hollie’s Homegrown Pain Relief Herbal Healing Oil
Hand Sanitizer Spray
Notes4Hope Face Mask
Notes4Hope Water Bottle
Notes4Hope Music Compilation
Bringing People and Music Together
Become a VOLUNTEER
Interested in joining the fight against breast cancer? We’d love your help at our next concert or fundraiser! Send us your information with any special skills or interests you may have…