“SAVE THE DATES” for 2023 Notes4Hope Events
Saturday, August 12th @ Lafayette Town Hall Theatre
Weekend of October 6-7th @ Orinda Cal Shakes/Bruns Amphitheater
Oktoberbrest featuring FUcancer IPA
Did You Know?
· One in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer?
· That Europe bans more than 1,370 toxic chemicals from their personal care products and the U.S. only bans 11?
· “Safe,” “organic,” and “natural,” does not mean your products are free of toxic chemicals?
· That according to the President’s Cancer Panel, only 10% of cancer is genetic and 90% is caused by environmental factors?
· Human skin is our largest organ?
· Your personal and home care products likely contain carcinogenic ingredients, neurotoxins, endocrine disruptors, and allergens that could be hazardous to your health?
Wellness And Recovery Kits
Since 2019, Notes4Hope has been distributing Wellness And Recovery (WAR) Kits to patients in need worldwide.
These kits are free to all recipients and are now available in our original “breast cancer” version, or “standard” version for people dealing with other cancers… If you know of someone who may benefit from one, please use the Send Kit Request form to let us know!
Bringing People and Music Together
Become a VOLUNTEER
Interested in joining the fight against breast cancer? We’d love your help at our next concert or fundraiser! Send us your information with any special skills or interests you may have…